Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are offering our clients a qualitative range of Check Valves. Available in both automatic and manual operation, this range is widely demanded in various industries like paint, dairy, chemical, fertilizer and power plants. Our valves are capable of controlling and regulating the flow of liquid or gas efficiently. Manufactured in compliance with the industry laid norms and guidelines, this range is offered in variegated specifications at market-leading prices.
Cast steel, swing type disc, renewable body seat ring, bolted body-to-cover connection.
1. COVER. The cover is in cast or forged steel. The connection sealing surfaces are raised face or ring joint to suit the valve rating.
2. BODY. The body is in cast steel, carefully designed so as to keep pressure drops to a minimum. A wide opening on the top of the body permits easy inspection and maintenance. The basic dimensions, wall thickness, face to face and flanges, comply with the relevant API and ASME standards. The body-to-cover flange is circular. The sealing surface for connection to the cover is recessed in the 150 and 300 lb Class and ring joint in the higher class. The body is threaded for a renewable seat and an integral over-travel stop for the disc is incorporated. Two threaded bosses are incorporated to ensure correct alignment of the hinge pin.
3. COVER BOLTING. Cover studs and nuts are manufactured from alloy steel to the relevant ASTM standard.
4. HINGE PIN. The hinge pin is part of the trim, in forged stainless steel and is machined from ground bar. The hinge pin is centred in the body with two threaded NPT plugs. The pin can be easily removed for maintenance of the valve.
5. SEAT RING. The ring is in forged stainless steel and is part of the trim. Its outer diameter is threaded and its bore is notched to easy installation and dismantling. Special attention is given to the seating surface which is ground and lapped, for a perfectly tight seal. Welded-in seat ring may be supplied upon request.
6. DISC. The disc is part of the trim and is in forged stainless steel in diameters up to 12” and in cast steel for larger diameters. On the back face there is a threaded spigot for attachment to the hinge arm by a nut and split pin. The seating surface is ground and lapped.
7. HINGE. The hinge is in forged steel for small diameters and in cast steel for valves from 14” upwards.
CAST STEEL VALVES, ANSI B16.34
FACE TO FACE, ANSI B16.10
END FLANGES, ANSI B16.5
BUTTWELDING ENDS, ANSI B16.25
INSPECTION AND TEST, API 598